Powerful, robust and ready for any adventure, myCOOLMAN fridges and freezers bring freshness to the Australian bush.
Designed and engineered in Germany to suit the demanding Australian conditions, myCOOLMAN offers versatility with a range of practical features and sophisticated technology for everyone who loves life off the beaten track.
With reliability all the way down to -18*C, cooling and freezing food of all kinds is a breeze.
**NB** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE 44L MYCOOLMAN, CHECK OUT OUR ONLINE STORE FOR MORE SIZES! Some photos may be of the 36L unit**
- Powered by a 12/24 Volt DC Blue Compressor Generation
- Detachable magnetic opening lid
- Easy to carry flat tie down handles with bottle openers on both ends (makes sense!)
- Digital control display with a turbo function
- USB port and charger with 3000 mA
- Multi-voltage system AC (240V) and DC (12/24V) with the DC inlet on both ends for ease of use
- Stylish, robust corners for protection
- Energy efficient LED interior light
- Removable, divided storage compartments
- Adjustable compartment to store upright standing bottles
- Active cooling of compressor step compartment
- BLUETOOTH connectivity via the easy to use app
- Rubber section on lid for non slip convenience.
What does all this mean for you? It means when you’re out bush you can charge your devices from the fridge, it means no more searching for that bottle opener because you can crack a cold one from the convenient bottle openers on either end of the fridge, it means you can plug the fridge into your dual battery system from either end rather than realising you’ve put it in the wrong way and having to turn it around, it means it is easier to carry with spring loaded, tie down handles, it means you can connect and control via bluetooth when you have no reception – unlike other brands who only offer wifi connectivity.
myCOOLMAN have really considered the user experience with their range of fridges, and we are proud to stock them at AE CO 4X4.
GET A FREE INSULATED COVER FOR A LIMITED TIME!